Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Easter

Spring Break has finally arrived!  I am taking advantage of being off this week by doing some spring cleaning, catching up on my To Be Read list and finally being able to start the illustrations for my third book. I am excited to finally have the time to dedicate to them.  Hoping to have my book out by this summer :)

This week also happens to be Easter weekend. Easter is not celebrated the same way by everyone, some people celebrate Spring. Do you have plans?  Any traditions you and your family share?  I always loved coloring and decorating eggs, hiding and finding Easter eggs, searching for my Easter basket and of course eating chocolate. Finding books in my basket was always exciting!  I loved to read as a child, I still do, and I was lucky enough to have a family who read to me.  What was one of your favorite things to get for Easter any special memories?  Feel free to leave me a comment.  You can also find me on Facebook.

Did you know you could color eggs by using Kool-Aid? Need more Easter/Spring food or craft ideas?  Head on over to my Pinterest page, just click the board All For Kids.

 Need a gift idea?  Check out my two children's books on Amazon for Kindle.
World of Color and Imagination Destination , just click on the title. 

Have a Happy Holiday!