Monday, April 28, 2014

Illustration Inspiration

For my book Imagination Destination, the inspiration for my two lead characters were my very own cats.  I am currently working on my third book and the illustrations for it.  It will include many of the same characters from Imagination Destination with some new characters as well.  I've been working hard but haven't gotten as far as I would like.  Hopefully I will get more time to devote to them soon.

Staying active and using your imagination will be included in this book as well as having a focus on bullying and how it could be handled.  Two new characters are based on a white Persian cat and a Siamese cat.  

Hopefully you will love these characters as much as I do.  I wanted to post up a sneak peak of one of my illustrations including these characters but unfortunately I am having troubles with the file.  I am hoping I don't have to redo the whole thing.  I will keep you updated and hopefully be able to post a reveal soon.  Back to drawing for me.  Have a great week :)

Rebecca Lyndsey