Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving. Mine was wonderful. Amazing food and great company.  I was also lucky enough to have the week off, it was so nice! I actually had time to work on illustrations! I didn't get much else done though haha. 

This holiday is the time to share what you are most thankful for. I am thankful for so many things in my life. My family, friends, health, my job (even if it does drive me crazy sometimes lol ) I am so grateful that this year I was able to see a dream of mine realized. I had my very first children's books published! It's still feels so unreal to me.  I have loved to draw since I was little and I finally am able to use this passion in what I hope is a life long career. I had my first author signing the previous week and it went well. I got to meet some amazing authors, chat with some terrific men and women who I hope will stay in touch and check my books out on Amazon.com. I look forward to more signings in the future. 


Tell me what you are most thankful for, just head on over to by Facebook page :)  www.facebook.com/authorrebeccalyndsey.com