Friday, May 1, 2015

Paperbacks Are Here!

Busy, busy, busy! That's how I've been! How about you? I am glad the weather is getting warmer and I'm able to be outside more. I'm looking forward to the end of this school year and summer vacation to start. I have so many projects I want to start! My brain just will not stop with all the ideas haha Good thing I have a notebook to jot all these ideas down. 

Right now my main project is getting my third book, Bullies? No Worries!, published! The formatting is done and sent in to my publisher :) Hoping it's out on Amazon soon! I will keep you updated.

Next weekend, May 9th, I will be attending a Spring Bash at the Greenbrier Public Library in Lewisburg, West Virginia. There will be over 20 vendors there including authors, crafts and much more! I'm excited to go :D  I have my book Imagination Destination out in paperback now and of course I will have copies to autograph and buy!! Hope to see you there! Find out more about this event here Spring Bash

Can't attend the event but would like a paperback copy of my book, find me on Amazon. If you would like a copy autographed, feel free to message me on Facebook