Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Vaca

It can not be July 31st already!!!  Noooooo!!!! Where did Summer go?  I am not ready to return back to the full time gig.  I am having a great summer!  How about you?  I went on vacation, got the formatting done on my next book, painted a few paintings where I tried out a new paint medium, which I love by the way, and got caught up on my tbr summer book list :) Did I mention I love summer? 

My internet has not been reliable this summer at all but I did finally manage to get my website updated.  I added my new books, coloring sheets, and an illustration gallery.  Go ahead and check it out.  Head on over to my Facebook page or Twitter and let me know what you think.

This weekend the town I am from is having their annual summer festival.  I am going to set up a table and hopefully sell some of my paperbacks.  It should be a fun time.



                   Who you gonna call?....... 

Come on, you know you want to say it! One of my favorites I got to see at the Star Cars Museum. 



                       Coming out this fall.  

I collaborated on this book with author Lyn Croft. Check out all her books at Amazon.com. 


                   
       Ripley's Aquarium.  
    
    One of my favorite places to go!