Monday, November 13, 2017

New Release!!

It's finally here! My latest book, Into the Ocean, is out now! This book is my first children's chapter book and I'm so excited for you to read it. It is available in e-book form right now with the paperback version coming soon. Read more to learn more about it.

Join GW on an undersea tour. My new release, Into the Ocean, is a fun, educational book that takes you and your children on a submarine voyage into our world's ...oceans with tour guide, GW (the friendliest shark you'll ever meet). Discover some of the amazing marine animals that call the sea their home and other fantastic ocean facts during your tour. Along the way, GW will entertain you with all of his ocean knowledge and silly jokes. Very silly jokes.
 
 
 
 
 
Want to learn a little more about me? Check out my interview on Books by Rose. http://booksbyrose.com/featured-authors-and-artists.html  
 
I will also be on podcast next week. Join me on my Facebook Page or Twitter @AuthorRLyndsey for more details and links for that.  Happy November!
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new wonderful book Rebecca! I'm looking forward to your podcast. This is an exciting time for you!
    Best wishes on your new book!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Comments: